Can I get SR-22 Insurance if I do not own a car?

la...@urbaninsuranceagency.com

Jan 15, 2007, 12:25:25 AM1/15/07
to Car Insurance Info Page
Yes, the coverage you are looking for is called SR-22 Non Owners.
This is a policy designed to meet the states SR-22 requirments for
those people that do not own a Auto, but who are required to show proof
of sr22 insurance.

Urban Insurance has several different companies that offer this type of
coverage; so we can provide you with the needed forms at the lowest
price. We have save our customers hundreds of dollars over Geico, or
Progressive.

We, at Urban Insurance can do "Same Day electronic SR-22 Filings to
the Secretary of State for the states of Illinois, Indiana & Michigan.
We can file the forms electronically, or give you a hard copy for you
to walk into the Secretary of States office and present.