Dec. 10 and 11 hikes and trail work

Sam Bledsoe

Dec 4, 2011, 9:27:11 AM12/4/11
to Capay Valley Hiking Club
Hello hikers,

Next weekend we have two events planned.
The first is on Dec. 10th, where we'll continue our work toward completing the Berryessa Peak trail.  Last time we went out we got another quarter-mile done.  Only one mile to go and 6 months to my personal deadline of my birthday in May.
We'll being doing mostly brush work again, so bring loppers and saws.  RSVP to me at yolo...@yolohiker.org if you are interested in coming.

For the December 11 hike, Sara Sevy will take folks up the Judge Davis Trail.
Hike description:
To carpool from Winters, meet at the Winters Community Center near the gazebo at 9 am. We'll arrive at the trailhead on Highway 20 around 10 am to meet up with others. We'll hike 5 miles in to Cache Creek, eat some lunch along the way and return to the trailhead by 4 pm. 10 mile round trip.

Get out there and enjoy our outdoors!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.

Dr. L.J. (Sam) Bledsoe     sble...@gmail.com
Winter Creek Ranch    <http://wintercreekranch.com>, N7DTW
18080 County Rd 70    (530) 796-3723, Skype I-net: sambledsoe, Cellphone (916) 207-4086
Brooks CA 95606