Beryessa Peak-- April 23 trail work

Dr. L.J. (Sam) Bledsoe

Apr 18, 2011, 8:23:22 PM4/18/11
to Capay Valley Hiking Club

Hello hikers,

A gorgeous spring is here and we have scheduled our final trail day of the season, for the Berryessa peak trail.
This coming Saturday, April 23rd, we'll spend the day on the Blue Ridge, continuing our work toward the summit.

Please RSVP to me if you plan on attending.  This trail project will open up thousands of acres that was previously off-limits to everyone but adjacent property owners and their friends.  It's a signature project.

We went out and routed the segment to the summit.  You can see photos here:

If we can get 5 to 7 people this Saturday, we should be able to complete the easement and be ready for the main BLM section this fall, so come on out!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.

--
Dr. L.J. (Sam) Bledsoe     sble...@gmail.com
Winter Creek Ranch    <http://wintercreekranch.com>, N7DTW