CANCELED - Dec. 19th Cold Canyon work

Andrew Fulks

Dec 18, 2015, 6:28:35 PM12/18/15
to Yolohikers
Hi folks,

With the anticipated heavy rainfall, the UC reserve managers have decided it best to cancel tomorrow's work day at Cold Canyon.  We need the rain, but also need to keep the soils from being impacted by trail work.  The next work day at Cold Canyon is scheduled for January 16th.  You can see more of our upcoming hikes and trail work at:

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.

Sam Bledsoe

Dec 18, 2015, 8:12:58 PM12/18/15
to Capay Valley Hiking Club

Dr. L.J. (Sam) Bledsoe     sble...@gmail.com
Winter Creek Ranch    <http://wintercreekranch.com>, N7DTW
18080 County Rd 70    (530) 796-3723, Skype I-net: sambledsoe, Cellphone (916) 207-4086
Brooks CA 95606