Fwd: Road 53 parking

Sam Bledsoe

Dec 3, 2012, 10:16:27 AM12/3/12
to Capay Valley Hiking Club, Capay Valley Science Club
Here's a heads-up from Andy about the Pierce Canyon Falls, west of Guinda.  Now that we're between storms it would make a delightful day hike.  Remember, Rd 53 is the westward continuation of Forrest Av. in Guinda after it turns south and then heads into the Blue Ridge foothill.  Just remember the new parking regs.
--sam