Fwd: Hike this Saturday

1 view

Sam Bledsoe

Nov 12, 2015, 9:37:34 AM11/12/15
to Capay Valley Hiking Club

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Fulks <yolo...@yolohiker.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Subject: Hike this Saturday
To: Yolohikers <yoloh...@googlegroups.com>

Hi folks,

This Saturday I'll be leading a hike up to Glascock Mountain in northwestern Yolo County, in the new Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument.
We'll be meeting at 9am at the post office in Guinda, then drive up to the trailhead off of Highway 16, just after the bridge over Cache Creek.
It's a tough one, so be prepared for a steep ascent!

Hikes and outings are posted on Tuleyome's Meetup page, so be sure to see the future offerings we have in the region.

happy trails!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.

Dr. L.J. (Sam) Bledsoe     sble...@gmail.com
Winter Creek Ranch    <http://wintercreekranch.com>, N7DTW
18080 County Rd 70    (530) 796-3723, Skype I-net: sambledsoe, Cellphone (916) 207-4086
Brooks CA 95606