Fiske Peak

Andrew Fulks

Nov 1, 2013, 12:41:55 PM11/1/13
to capay-valley...@googlegroups.com
I know the trail to Fiske is open, but it is still brushy to Lowrey Peak.  I worked with a volunteer to maintain a portion of the southern end, from the old helipad about a mile in, but haven't been back due to the heat.  I plan on going up this winter to work some more.
Unfortunately, trail maintenance stopped once the low-water bridge went out.  BLM couldn't get crews back to the southern portion and so it got overgrown.  We really need volunteers to help prune along the ridge.  If you are up there, bring loppers and get started!  We have permission from BLM to have volunteers maintain the trail.