Quackbuster Supremo

Apr 24, 2005, 4:41:40 PM4/24/05
to Cancer-Qua...@googlegroups.com
WARNING!!! - Some of the sponsored links to the right may contains
links to web sites that may be a prime example of cancer and medical
quackery. Please understand that Cancer-QuackerWatch is not responsible
for these scams. Google generates hundreds of millions of dollars a
year in net income, and they like to make a lot of money. As a consumer
advocacy Group we have no control over what appears on a Google
controlled web page. Thus, any appeals to Google's management team to
remove these scams from our site would be fruitless. If you really hate
to see them, just let Google know that you don't appreciate their
implicit support for cancer quackery. My take on this is that corporate
profits comes first with Google.

Search Google News for Google Profits - http://tinyurl.com/dsbcw

The Mountain View, Calif., search giant said net income for the quarter
ended March 31, 2005 based on generally accepted accounting principles,
was $369 million, or $1.29 a share, compared with $64 million, or 24
cents a share, for the same period a year ago. Revenues for the quarter
were $1.26 billion, a 93 percent increase from the previous year.