lost and found

Lori

Jul 30, 2008, 10:46:13 AM7/30/08
to Camp Fruvous FRFF
Our camp always eats other people's stuff, only to spew it forth
later. Here's the list of what I've found so far, and who I think it
belongs to. Please feel free to add to this list so we can work out
swaps o' stuff as needed!

Found:
1 pillow which belongs to Trace
1 flying monkey which belongs to Gordon
1 WFUV water bottle - probably Gordon's

More items may appear as I continue unpacking. Anyone else?

--
Lori, a/k/a Flipper

Lori Martin

Jul 31, 2008, 12:10:22 PM7/31/08
to Camp Fruvous FRFF
This just in!

1 folder containing bumper stickers and budgiedome schedules - most likely gordon's or paul's.

Whoever has my hot cocoa canister and almond milk, I hope you enjoy.  :)
--
Lori

Gordon Nash

Jul 31, 2008, 12:19:46 PM7/31/08
to Camp-Fru...@googlegroups.com
Those are mine.  You also have my peanut butter and fluff. Just keep those. We should put the bumper stickers on the dome next year.

Namaste,
Gordon

Lori Martin wrote:

http://budgiedome.org