RE: Budgiedome location pic and diagram

1 view

hemis...@hemisphire.com

Jul 26, 2006, 11:01:45 AM7/26/06
to camp-fru...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Kerry here from Lower Camp Fruvous/Camp Edhead. Thanks for another
fabulous year under the Budgiedome - this year I actually made it up there
twice for Thursday and Saturday (nice not to have that daunting slope).

Got some pics from Saturday here; let me know if anyone wants originals
emailed:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CctWzRy5ZMx8&notag=1

http://mail2web.com/ .

Lori Martin

Jul 26, 2006, 12:15:08 PM7/26/06
to Camp-Fru...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kerry. I'm glad you could make it up the hill despite the crazy weather.

Would you mind if we used some of your pics in the budgiedome.org
photo gallery, with attribution? I haven't had a chance to look at my
pics yet, but they're probably not as good as yours, and I haven't yet
seen any others posted from the late-night music sessions.

--
Lori

--
Lori

Gordon Nash

Jul 26, 2006, 4:02:59 PM7/26/06
to Camp-Fru...@googlegroups.com
You haven't seen mine?

hemis...@hemisphire.com

Jul 27, 2006, 10:14:14 AM7/27/06
to camp-fru...@googlegroups.com
> Would you mind if we used some of your pics in the budgiedome.org
> photo gallery, with attribution? I haven't had a chance to look at my
> pics yet, but they're probably not as good as yours, and I haven't yet
> seen any others posted from the late-night music sessions.

Go right ahead.

And I haven't seen Gordon's either.

Gordon Nash

Jul 27, 2006, 10:19:53 AM7/27/06
to Camp-Fru...@googlegroups.com
Here are mine. Make sure to look at the subfolders of pics of Eric Schwartz and the Budgiedome performances. Eric gets his own since I had access to the photographer's area for his set so I could get much better pictures.

FRFF 2006 Photos

Namaste,
Gordon