Falcon Ridge & Kerrville Festival at Sea

notlob

Sep 27, 2007, 10:21:28 AM9/27/07
to Camp Fruvous FRFF

notlob

Oct 25, 2007, 11:30:41 PM10/25/07
to Camp Fruvous FRFF
The cruise has been canceled. Got this from Anne yesterday:

"This is Anne at Falcon Ridge Productions. First, I think you all know
that the Jan 08 Falcon Ridge/Kerrville cruise with C&L, Susan Werner &
Eric Schwartz was recently canceled. It was still over 90 days away
BUT that's the nature of the beast. For something like this, that has
to be sewed up 90 days out, it's tough. Stay tuned tho, we are
talking about a cruise with JUST C&L, not sure when, but working on
it. On that score, I would appreciate a reply from any and all who
would be interested in a Chris & Lorin Cruise, would really help to
have an idea on how many ppl are interested."

More Rowan Brothers news at http://northeastfolk.org/folkforum/index.php/topic,516.0.html