Facebook Job listing groups for Cambridge UK and further

Aviation Videos & Wildlife FULL HD

Nov 27, 2018, 1:59:47 PM11/27/18
to CambridgeJobsCareersa...@googlegroups.com

I dont run any of these im just listing all the facebook  groups im aware of that list local jobs/ temp jobs etc in  alphabetic order suitable for people living in the Cambridge area to look at as part of a wider job hunting strategy

, please  tell me if you know any other facebook groups i have missed. Generally the more members a group has the more active it is so itll have more jobs listed . F before a date eg f28nov18 means found as in i first became aware of that group on 28th Novemeber 2018 for example that just helps give a clue of when each group has been around from at the very least.

"BEST JOBS"  in Cambridge     https://www.facebook.com/groups/2048619125363412/    132 members by 12aug18

"BEST JOBS"  in King's Lynn  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1729169697353394/ f28nov18 cant see number of members yet

 "BEST JOBS"  in Newmarket     https://www.facebook.com/groups/163811327354738/  f28nov18 cant see number of members

Cambridge jobs / oppurtunities UK    https://www.facebook.com/groups/485524245177482/  160 members f28nov18

Cambridge Jobs, Work Offers and Business Opportunities  https://www.facebook.com/groups/260516231034917/  f15nov18

Cambridge Job Vacancies  https://www.facebook.com/groups/cambridgejobvacancies/  1336 members by 12aug18   1500 by 6sep18 this is gratisjobs.com page by 6march2019 it says The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page

Cherry Hinton ,romsey town ,fulbourn for sale ,jobs and surrounded areas    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441794066121252/?fref=nf   131 members by 16aug18, by 6march2019 seems to be a lot of fitness classes being offered on this group

Huntingdon and Cambridge Jobs  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510423842560863/about/  764 members by 13aug18

Huntingdon jobs https://www.facebook.com/groups/HuntingdonJOBS/about/  has 2984 members by 28 july 2018

Jobs, Flexible Working From The Mummy Jobs Group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1324559544344060/?hc_location=ufi   mummyjobs.co.uk I try join 3nov18

Jobs in and around Huntingdon https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553876288241389/about/  has 906 members by 28 july 2018

Jobs in Bury St Edmunds and Surrounding Areas  https://www.facebook.com/groups/131412210387163/  f28nov18 cant see number of members

Jobs in Cambridge  https://www.facebook.com/groups/938718916260978/  491 members by 12aug18

Jobs In Cambridgeshire / Employers and seekers https://www.facebook.com/groups/172789236104069/?fref=nf  11,615 members by 28 july 2018 group is over 7 yrs old as of july 2018

Job Cambridge  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449099655383260/about/  1405 members by 13aug18

Jobs in Cambridge and Surrounding Areas  https://www.facebook.com/groups/109086182630080/  f15nov18

Market research focus groups  https://www.facebook.com/groups/5603671190/  f19nov18 seems dead

Market Research Volunteers (UK ONLY)   https://www.facebook.com/groups/529536287115247/  3568 members by 12aug18

https://www.facebook.com/MilestoneRecruitment/  business began 6jan17 I found 9aug18

The Cambridge Jobs Board Group   https://www.facebook.com/groups/322879848194554/  140 members by 12aug18

Work and training in Cambridge, UK   https://www.facebook.com/groups/524001141143486/

Aviation Videos & Wildlife FULL HD

Nov 27, 2018, 8:50:52 PM11/27/18
to Cambridge Jobs Careers & Benefits Great Britain
Unfortunately Many Jobs offered on facebook groups are extremely poorly listed, for example a job might just say " we are recruiting nurses PM for details "  or  " i have homeworking jobs available PM for info "  ( PM = personal message  using facebooks messaging system to keep a conversation private and not posted in public)    , i cant stand vaigh job adverts, so if/when i allow jobs to be posted on this forum i expect the following info for all job posted..

benefits..what benefits do you provide workers eg free health care ? free dental care, free meals on duty, 25% discount on products/services youll be making/providing ? a good boss provides benefits on top of pay.
Contract , will we get a contract to sign detailing what were expected to do ? if not why not ? its fair to list whats expected of someone.
hours of the job eg 9am to 5pm monday to friday , any flexibilty in hours you expect people to do ?
How long is the job for eg guaranteed work for years, is it a 3month contract etc ?
job title eg Cleaner / nurse/ driver etc
location of work ? nearest town at very least, but prefer a post code so we can see on a map eg google maps where the job is.
name of employer eg Microsoft, surely we need to know what company the jobs for !
pay rate must be minimum legal wage or higher, you must state the pay/wage, any bonuses we can earn eg for targets ? and tell us pay after tax..tell us what we actually will have in our bank/wallet
promise to inform each and every person who applys whether they got the job or not within 48hours of someone starting the job by email or text
Specifics of the job, dont be vaigh give us details about each job to avoid people wasting there time sending in CV's or letters for jobs theyre not qualified for or wouldnt want if you were up front about what exactly the job will be doing. eg if care work say upfront in the job advert if personal hygene is part of the job ie helping people use the loo ! hide nothing in the job description , be honest no one wants to waste there time going to interviews only to find out then some of the tasks youll be expected to do.
Start date of the job so we know when we should know by if we have or havent got the job
support/training you will give the person you hire eg 1 full week supervised all the time to learn the job ?
why is the job available ? has someone quit ? why ? or the business is expanding..be honest i think if a jobs open as someone quit we should be told why they quit to enlighten us as to working conditions.

etc etc ..the more details the better !

i dont run any of these im just listing facebook  groups im aware of that list local jobs/ temp jobs etc in rough alphabetic order , please  tell me if you know any others