mathmeth errors

Jeremy Weissmann

Mar 23, 2018, 9:01:58 PM3/23/18
to calculationa...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

   Some of you may have noticed that mathmeth.com has been down lately.  Due to an unexplained error, all files nearly all directories were deleted.

   Fortunately, I backed up the site on 20 May 2017.  If you have files hosted on mathmeth, take a moment to check that all links are active, and let me know if you find an error.  Also, if you sent me a file to upload in the last year, I'll need to re-upload it.

   Finally, I suppose this is a good time to ask if anyone would like to step up and take over hosting of mathmeth.  I think there are probably many of you out there far more capable than I.  (I couldn't even be trusted to do regular backups...)

   Best,

+j