Identity & Access Management PM Consulting (FTE), San Jose CA

Adwait Ullal

Jul 30, 2014, 9:14:39 PM7/30/14
to csixcl...@googlegroups.com, csix-...@yahoogroups.com, friendso...@yahoogroups.com

Please contact the recruiter (email below) directly

Greetings Adwait,

We have 3 Project Management positions to fill for a huge Identity and Access Management program. This is a 3 year project which touches every single employee. Our client is rolling out a brand new IAM solution which manages system access. It's complex, cross-departmental and closely tied to Info Sec.

We need strong career PMs that have been a part of a very large implementation. Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships knows SDLC.

Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in hearing more about this position!

Chuck

Chuck Badger, CSM, Managing Director at cPrime, Inc.

chuck....@cprime.com

- Adwait
--
Adwait Ullal