Cloud/BigData professionals (FTE), Los Gatos CA #dotnetjobs

Adwait Ullal

Oct 17, 2012, 2:31:04 PM10/17/12
to csixcl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Adwait,

Netflix utilizes the Amazon EC2 cloud for our entire streaming platform, and we're looking to build out our personalization infrastructure to scale and support the various cloud-based caching and noSQL based persistence systems behind the Netflix API.

I reached out to you specifically because of your large scale systems experience. I have you in mind to help the team build out the infrastructure to scale and support newer explorations for personalization. This would let you define Netflix's discovery for our 25+ million members, while leveraging Cassandra.

I'd love to give you more detail over the phone, if you're interested. Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing back.

Caitlin Rosenberg
crose...@netflix.com