Cloud Architect (FTE), Palo Alto CA

Adwait Ullal

Jul 31, 2014, 11:12:36 AM7/31/14
to friendso...@yahoogroups.com, csixcl...@googlegroups.com, csix-...@yahoogroups.com

- Adwait
--
Adwait Ullal

w: http://www.adwait.com
p: (408) 898-2581

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swati <sw...@tsourceinc.net>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:54 AM
Subject: Hello Adwait- As discussed on linkedin
To: linkedi...@gmail.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I tried reaching you and thought you might be interested in a  Cloud Architect with direct client. Please send me a updated copy of resume with salary expectations.

Cloud Architect

Palo Alto, CA

Client : Verizon

Responsibilities:

  • Design and develop a private cloud infrastructure platform with integrated automation and monitoring tooling
  • Work with data center teams on testing and deployment
  • Operate within an agile development environment
  • Support a devops style management

Not all of these are required.  Wants some of them to be there.

  • Experience in PaaS like openShift, mesosphere, DEIS.
  • Experience with one or more of Scala, JavaScript, Python, HTML5, AJAX, DJANGO – good to have
  • Experience with OpenStack, CloudStack, or similar
  • Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
  • Experience with SQLAlchemy, Zookeeper, ETCD
  • Experience developing REST based web services
  • Experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Test Automation
  • Strong written and verbal communications skills
  • Ability to work with remote teams

Thanks & Regards

Swati

Technical Recruiter

Direct Line : (408) 598 3663

sw...@tsourceinc.net

TechSource Inc. – “IT Staffing Professionals”