Re: [CSIX Connect] Cloud Computing SIG, 9/5/2012, 1:00 pm

Shashi Shekhar

Sep 7, 2012, 3:17:46 AM9/7/12
to Sarah Tyrrell, Julie McDaniel, CSix Cloud Computing, CSixCloudComputing, dak...@yahoo.com
Hi Sarah,
If there is a regular Cloud Computing SIG meeting, I would also like to attend it, provided the day and time is correctly known.  I joined this group in February 2010, and also facilitated the weekly group meeting for couple of months at the end of 2010.

Subsequently Julie supervised the group meeting till March 2011 (?). I understand from her emails that the group is working in virtual or passive mode without any weekly group meeting.

Hi Julie,
I hope you are doing fine and doing well at CISCO. I do not know who is currently administering the web-site. If any help is required, I can take up this task.

Thanks,
Shashi

Sep 8, 2012, 2:14:37 AM9/8/12
to Dave Klug, Sarah Tyrrell, Julie McDaniel, CSix Cloud Computing, CSixCloudComputing
Dave,

Thanks for the update!

Shashi

Sep 7, 2012, 11:13:25 PM9/7/12
to Shashi Shekhar, Sarah Tyrrell, Julie McDaniel, CSix Cloud Computing, CSixCloudComputing