new data dictionary product

shriop

Aug 27, 2014, 10:21:54 PM8/27/14
to csv...@googlegroups.com
For the fans of DataStreams and JavaCSV, I have now released a new product SQL Data Dictionary at http://www.sqldatadictionary.com/ . It generates a data dictionary from a SQL Server database in PDF form with just a few clicks. Example output from the AdventureWorks2012 database is at http://www.sqldatadictionary.com/AdventureWorks2012.pdf . It also includes a description editor for quickly adding descriptions to database objects that in turn will be output in the data dictionary.

Bruce Dunwiddie

Christopher Harsch

Dec 11, 2014, 10:25:57 AM12/11/14
to csv...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty awesome!  Makes it look great and something I can hand off to the boss after I edit everything.