System code execution error. com/csvreader/CsvWriter

Rohit Kumar

May 11, 2016, 10:30:42 AM5/11/16
to CSVChat
Hello ,

i have written one application using JavaCSV API when i deployed this application on jre 1.4 we are getting below error.

System code execution error. com/csvreader/CsvWriter

please help me.

shriop

May 11, 2016, 10:35:41 AM5/11/16
to CSVChat
Are you sure that there are not more details in the exception? It looks to me like you're maybe only logging part of the exception, along with where the exception is thrown from.

The only exceptions I can think of that might be thrown from CsvWriter that aren't really bizarre situations would be file permissions. Are you sure you have access to write the file? Does the folder exist? Are you out of disk space?

Bruce Dunwiddie