Fwd: Petition to allow people who make a living from the land to live where they work

CSA Network UK

Oct 9, 2018, 10:07:59 AM10/9/18
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, Wales Community Supported Agriculture Group /Ffermio Gyda Pobl

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <u...@bulworthyproject.org.uk>
Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:06 PM
Subject: Petition to allow people who make a living from the land to live where they work
To: <csanet...@gmail.com>

Hello

We've started a parliamentary petition to make a presumption in
planning law that people who make a living from the land should be
allowed to live where they work.  We feel that this is an achievable
small step towards a saner planning policy.

The petition went live last Thursday and now has over 1,000
signatures.  As I'm sure you are aware that it has to reach 10,000
signatures to get a response from the government.

Is this something that you would be prepared to support?  If so,
please sign it and share it in your networks.

More details and a link to the petition are at: www.bulworthy.uk/petition

Many thanks

Anna and Pete
Bulworthy Project
www.bulworthyproject.org.uk
Tel: 0759 456 9441

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator