Fwd: FW: Intership

CSA Network UK

Jul 5, 2018, 1:36:25 PM7/5/18
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Anyone looking for interns?

From: Bamij-aaayo __ <ayotu...@live.fr>
Sent: 28 June 2018 21:55
To: Tony Little <to...@farmgarden.org.uk>; gaelle...@educagri.fr; joven....@sfr.fr; BRIGITTE DUVERGT <brigitte...@educagri.fr>; Carmel Ferguson <car...@farmgarden.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Intership

Dear Wales CSA Network

We are Joven   and Ayotunde, french students come from Paris. we study horticultural agriculture to Saint-Germain-En-laye in France. We are late to research for a place intership because we encounter difficulties to find a company. We apologise to you for sending this late message.

We would like to do our  horticultural intership in August 2018 in your muld specialized farming . We will be both. Enjoying many plants, nursery and greenhouses and animals, we wish to learn Job in your work place. May we enter and join you  for our agricultural studies ?

We have found your attractive and appealing  website.  We are motivated to learn more than my French studies in a high school of horticulture. Then, to improve our horticultural practice and our horticultural experiences : For that, our CV are included so you can know about our course, our competences, our interests and our studies.

We adore plants (flowers, shrubs, seedling, trees, grass…), parks, and forests. The vegetation is very aesthetic and beautiful. It is important for our Planet : it evolves, it decorates the environment. We appreciate to take care of the plants, to maintain them, plant them. We admire plants production because they are useful for our life. We have chosen to go to United Kingdom. We would like to discover more about this country,  .we would like to discover your company and your horticultural sustainability.

We wish to be accepted within your company. we are ready to listen, to obey and to execute all objectives of the farm company. We are volunteer to gain and to acquire knowledge. . We really wish to have an experience in trees, floriculture  We can also have new experience thank to new job activities.  We are curious to make newness what we don't know.. We like working in a greenhouse and outside with the plants culture.

We wish to be a horticulturist because we are interested in this job. we enjoy horticulture development and learning few thing about lifes. The aim of this work placement is to discover a new country,  to meet people and to discuss with them, to improve our spoken English and to learn about your culture and also about your landscaping techniques (animals, plants, others activities)

Yours faithfully

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator