CSA farm tours 22 June

CSA Network UK

May 20, 2019, 11:17:13 AM5/20/19
to csanet...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested in touring two of our CSA members, Five Acre Community Farm and Canalside Community Food, they are having a joint farm tour and bbq lunch on 22 June. The event is being organised through the Midlands Landworkers’ Alliance regional group but is open to others who are interested. More details in the original email below.

Page Dykstra
CSA Network UK Coordinator
m: 07869630376
@CSANetwork

Please excuse any delay in responding, I work two days a week for CSA Network, usually Tuesday and Friday.