Saturday weather

Steven Knudsen

Jun 28, 2024, 9:17:27 AMJun 28
to COUNTRY ROADS CYCLISTS, Randall Meador
Team CRC,
    I checked the weather for Saturday and an early start looks best. Does anyone object to 9 AM?

Steve

Jennifer Previll

Jun 28, 2024, 9:45:21 AMJun 28
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
No

Lynn Clough

Jun 28, 2024, 10:21:16 AMJun 28
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Would the group consider 10AM  instead ? Driving up from Fairmont.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024, 9:17 AM Steven Knudsen <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:

Steven Knudsen

Jun 28, 2024, 12:43:00 PMJun 28
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Lynn,
    I would certainly consider 10 AM, given that the rain isn't going to get more severe till the afternoon, see

I am going to hold off announcing a time until more feedback comes in, but to me 10 AM still avoids most of the bad weather.

Steve