Todays ride

Jennifer Previll

Jun 23, 2024, 9:06:30 PM (9 days ago) Jun 23
to crcyc...@googlegroups.com
Correction, Steve also joined us at the marina. He also met us in Sabraton to collect and deliver food  to the marina.

Jen

Philip Slates

Jun 30, 2024, 9:14:29 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Well I wondered if anyone might have any thoughts on canceling todays Mount Morris noon ride because of possible storms or meeting at Wendy’s and doing a less risky ride north along the Mon River trail to the Cheat.

Phil Slates

Steven Knudsen

Jun 30, 2024, 9:29:02 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Phil,
  A big thunderstorm would be difficult to deal with out on the roads near Mt. Morris. If you want me to update the FB for a Wendy's to Point Marion ride, I can do it at 10 AM.

Steve

On Sun, Jun 30, 2024 at 9:14 AM 'Philip Slates' via COUNTRY ROADS CYCLISTS <CRcyc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Well I wondered if anyone might have any thoughts on canceling todays Mount Morris noon ride because of possible storms or meeting at Wendy’s and doing a less risky ride north along the Mon River trail to the Cheat.

Phil Slates

Jennifer Previll

Jun 30, 2024, 9:30:39 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
I would be up for a trail ride

On Sun, Jun 30, 2024 at 9:14 AM 'Philip Slates' via COUNTRY ROADS CYCLISTS <CRcyc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Well I wondered if anyone might have any thoughts on canceling todays Mount Morris noon ride because of possible storms or meeting at Wendy’s and doing a less risky ride north along the Mon River trail to the Cheat.

Phil Slates

Philip Slates

Jun 30, 2024, 9:35:40 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
I was reminded of a closure North of town .  Let’s meet at Wendy’s at noon and ride to the Mon and then North to the closure then can come back and do some other sections of the trail around town

Thanks
Phil Slates

Jennifer Previll

Jun 30, 2024, 9:39:44 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com

Marilyn Newcome

Jun 30, 2024, 10:03:52 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
I think it is open now. Ella posted last evening.
Marilyn

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone