Fwd: This Saturday! Rail-Trail Day at Modern Homestead Garden & Trellis Cafe

Epic Road Trips

Jun 6, 2024, 12:42:14 PMJun 6
to CRC CRC
fyi -mb

Mon River Trails Conservancy

June 6, 2024

Rail-Trail Day at Modern Homestead Garden & Trellis Cafe

This Saturday, June 8

9AM-4PM

Shop an array of spring flowers and trees for planting and cafe goodies at Modern Homestead at Tathams! Plan your garden shopping for Saturday, June 8 and 10% of the sales will be donated to the rail-trails you love. Located close to the Deckers Creek Rail-Trail (mile 17.7) in Town of Reedsville West Virginia- it can be part of a trail adventure or a day out to shop for your garden. MRTC will be there with trail maps, info, and fun swag.

Address: 41 South Robert Stone Way, Reedsville, WV 26547

Your copy should address 3 key questions: Who am I writing for? (A

Mon River Trails Conservancy

Ella Belling, Executive Director, el...@montrails.org

Website- montrails.org

The Board meets on the 1st Thursday of every month at 5:15 in the Morgantown Public Library. We are currently holding Zoom Meetings until we can gather again in person- contact Ella if you would like to join in.

Facebook

Monongahela River Trails Conservancy | PO Box 282 | Morgantown, WV 26507 US

Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice

Constant Contact