CRC Saturday ride.

Marilyn Newcome

Jun 8, 2024, 5:34:45 PMJun 8
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
We had an awesome ride today with great weather. Two Sunny Saturday rides in a row. Yeah!
There were 4 cyclists today. They were Lynn, Joe, Kelly, Tom and Marilyn. Kelly posted a picture.
We had various mileage today because everyone started at a different location. Joe had 48 miles, Tom had 39 miles, Kelly had 37 miles. Great mileage guys. The ride started at Little Falls and ended at the end of the trail past Pricketts Fort (27 miles). We stopped at the snack shop at Pricketts Fort before returning. Great ride today. Thank you all for coming.

Marilyn

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

Marilyn Newcome

Jun 8, 2024, 5:36:12 PMJun 8
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Oops 5 cyclists!
Marilyn

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

Walter Dekeseredy

Jun 9, 2024, 5:13:03 PMJun 9
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Is it possible to start rides earlier? Twelve eats up the whole day.

Sent from my iPhone

Marilyn Newcome

Jun 9, 2024, 5:16:07 PMJun 9
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Walter,
The next ride schedule will have earlier rides.

kelly r williams

Jun 9, 2024, 5:23:33 PMJun 9
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
We will be having the rides in July and August start earlier, thanks. Kelly
Sent from my iPhone

Marilyn Newcome

Jun 9, 2024, 5:26:34 PMJun 9
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's  what I meant.  Thanks Kelly for making it clear.

Steven Knudsen

Jun 9, 2024, 7:56:12 PMJun 9
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
In July rides start at 10 am, through august, maybe even September