weekend ride schedule/picnic

Steven Knudsen

Jun 18, 2024, 1:00:49 PMJun 18
to COUNTRY ROADS CYCLISTS
Team CRC, Saturday's ride is changed to super early to deal with extreme heat.

Saturday, June 22, 9:00 AM Star City to Little Falls Phil Slates 304-777-9663

(*, T) 22 miles. Meet in Star City at the bathrooms (parking lot is next to the trail near apartments). We will go south to Little Falls, then return back north on the trail to the start.

Sunday, June 23, 12:00 NOON Annual Club Picnic. Jennifer 304- 282-0218

(*, T) 20 miles. Meet at Wendy’s in Sabraton, off of Rt 7. We will bike to Little Falls. Returning north, we will stop at the Twin Spruce Marina for our annual picnic.

NOTE: please bring food to share at the picnic, to Wendy’s. Gerry will be there to take all of the food down to the Twin Spruce Marina.