CRC Weekend Rides

kelly r williams

Jun 5, 2024, 10:15:25 PMJun 5
to crcyclists
Saturday, June 8, 12:00 NOON Little Falls to the Marion County Trail Marilyn Newcome  304-216-9062
(*, T ) 28 miles. Meet at the Little Falls trailhead. From there we will bike south on the Mon River Trail to Prickett’s Fort. From there, we will continue to the end of Marion County Trail, going through the tunnel. We will then return to the start, after stopping at the cafe at Prickett’s Fort.

Sunday, June 9, 12:00 NOON,  Fayette County Loop Countryside,  Mike Hawranick 304-641-5564
(***,R) 25 miles. Meet at the Free Methodist Church in Whitehouse (2125 Springhill Furnace Road, on the corner of Rt 857 and Tobin School Road). We will bike a loop around upper Fayette County.