July and August ride schedule

kelly r williams

Jun 29, 2024, 12:40:17 PM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to crcyclists
For July and August, the ride schedule is open on Sunday, July 7 and Sunday, August 4. All the other dates are filled. Anyone available to lead a ride on one or both days? Let me know, Kelly
And, again thanks to all the ride leaders for helping out with all of these rides, I am sorry I can’t help out at this point in time.
Sent from my iPhone

Philip Slates

Jun 29, 2024, 1:42:52 PM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
August 4 I would like to do Toms Run to Opekiska road loop

Phil Slates

> On Jun 29, 2024, at 12:40 PM, kelly r williams <kellyrw...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> For July and August, the ride schedule is open on Sunday, July 7 and Sunday, August 4. All the other dates are filled. Anyone available to lead a ride on one or both days? Let me know, Kelly
> And, again thanks to all the ride leaders for helping out with all of these rides, I am sorry I can’t help out at this point in time.
> Sent from my iPhone

jstabler1

Jun 30, 2024, 9:12:00 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if Mon Trail is open from Van Voohris to Point Marion?  The trail alerts are a bit confusing.

Thanks

Philip Slates

Jun 30, 2024, 9:20:29 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to CRcyc...@googlegroups.com
I had forgotten about that but apparently yes
Phil Slates