Referral

Joyce Hennessy

Jan 19, 2016, 9:32:40 AM1/19/16
to CP...@googlegroups.com, Anne Bowers, Brennan McKay, Candice Bazmore, Carol Kolb, Cathy Canepa, Charles Butler, Cindy Tice, Dr. John Hall, Elizabeth Blalock, Faison Covington, Jan Thompson, Jim McDonnell, Joan Yelton, Joyce Hennessy, Julie Learner Levine, Katherine Jones, Lance Reger, Laura Lawson, Lenny Parrott, Linda Smith, Paige Ranson, Patty Butler, Ruthie Epting, Sara Thompson, Teresa Jamison
Could anyone suggest a good marital therapist in the Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, or Mooresville areas?  Thanks!

Stephanie Chesson

Jan 19, 2016, 2:42:40 PM1/19/16
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joyce!

I wish I could.  The only one I know and trust is here in Charlotte.

I hope you all are doing well!

Warmly,
Stephanie

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Joyce Hennessy <joyce.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could anyone suggest a good marital therapist in the Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, or Mooresville areas?  Thanks!

Stephanie Chesson Photography
http://www.stephaniechesson.com
704 333-1209

joyce.h...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2016, 2:59:40 PM1/19/16
to cp...@googlegroups.com
I did not mean to send this to the neighborhood group!
It was meant for my work group.

Sent from my iPhone

Stephanie Chesson

Jan 19, 2016, 3:05:57 PM1/19/16