CPS warns Mswati’s security forces 29 June 2021

CPS Communist Party of Swaziland

Jun 29, 2021, 8:59:17 AM6/29/21
to CPS Media Group
CPS LOGO.JPG

Communist Party of Swaziland

CPS warns Mswati’s security forces

The Communist Party of Swaziland (CPS) calls on the army and police of Swaziland to refrain from all acts of violence and intimidation against our people protesting for freedom, democracy and rights. The people are fighting a just struggle for freedom.

Swaziland is now at a crucial point in the long struggle to get rid of the autocratic monarchy. The people, particularly the youth, have had enough. This is the tipping point.

The CPS calls on all democratic formations, trade union activists and our members to organise democracy councils through which to put through calls for the unbanning of all political and other formations, the safe return of exiles, the disbandment of Parliament, the appointment of an interim administration consisting of representatives of all political and civil society formations, including churches, and the return to barracks of the army.

ISSUED BY THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF SWAZILAND

--

Contacts:

Thokozane Kenneth Kunene

General Secretary

(+27)72 594 3971

Pius Vilakati

International Secretary

(+27)81 353 3383

Email: cpsw...@gmail.com

Facebook: Communist Party Of Swaziland – CPS

Twitter: @CPSwaziland