Fwd: Rep. Kefalas: Voter Choice Task Force Notes & Draft Agenda

1 view

Jan Kok

Aug 25, 2007, 2:47:22 AM8/25/07
to COVote...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Kefalas <jkefal...@frii.com>
Date: Aug 24, 2007 5:40 PM
Subject: Rep. Kefalas: Voter Choice Task Force Notes & Draft Agenda

August 24, 2007

Dear Task Force Members,

I am attaching 8/22 notes and draft agenda for our next meeting, 9/19,
1 - 4 PM at State Capitol. I would greatly appreciate your feedback
on agenda before we contact proposed presenters. I am thinking that
at October 17 meeting, we would have voting machine vendors and major
politcal party reps. I would like to hear from Jan Kok regarding
recommendations for Approval and Range Voting presenters for next
meeting. It would be helpful to know who is going to be at next
meeting and also whether you want to receive PowerPoint presentations
from Rob Richie. The files are rather large but filled with good
information. I have also attached updated AVM evaluation matrix.
Thank you for your attention to this e-mail and for your involvement
in this important work.

Sincerely,

John M. Kefalas
State Representative, House District 52
State Capitol, 200 East Colfax, Denver, CO 80203
604 Sycamore Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521
303-866-4569 (o), 970-221-1135 (h), 720-254-7598 (c)

Evaluation of Electoral Systems Matrix.doc
voterchoicetaskforceagenda9-19-07.doc
Voters Choice Task Force Minutes 8-22-07.doc