Fwd: Rep. Kefalas: Voter Choice Task Force Members

1 view

Jan Kok

Jul 8, 2007, 2:49:31 AM7/8/07
to COVote...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Kefalas <jkefal...@frii.com>
Date: Jul 7, 2007 7:00 PM

July 7, 2007

Dear Task Force Members:

My apologies for another e-mail but this should be the last one for
awhile, and the attached documents are important to prepare for our
next meeting on Wednesday, 7/25, 1-4 PM in Room 0112 of State Capitol.
Please acknowledge receiving this e-mail with attachments (updated
work plan, 7/25 agenda, evaluation criteria) and confirm your
attendance at the next meeting. If you require additional information
or have any questions let me know; as always your feedback is welcome
and necessary. Be well and stay cool.

Sincerely,

John M. Kefalas
State Representative, House District 52
State Capitol, 200 East Colfax, Denver, CO 80203
604 Sycamore Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521
303-866-4569 (o), 970-221-1135 (h), 720-254-7598 (c)

PS: Here is link to MN League of Women Voters 16-page document that
does a nice job of summarizing various alternative voting methods:
http://www.lwvmn.org/LWVMNAlternativeVotingStudyReport.pdf
This provides some excellent background, and I respectfully ask that
you read this. Thank you.

voterchoicetaskforceagenda7-25-07.doc
Work Plan6-07 (2).doc
Notes on Behind the Ballot Box6-07.doc