Fwd: Voter Choice Task Force Agenda/Minutes

1 view

Jan Kok

Aug 14, 2007, 7:53:19 PM8/14/07
to COVote...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Kefalas <jkefal...@frii.com>
Date: Aug 14, 2007 5:44 PM
Subject: Voter Choice Task Force Agenda/Minutes
To: john.kefa...@state.co.us

August 14, 2007

Dear Voter Choice Task Force Members:

I have attached our next meeting's agenda and the minutes from the
July 25 meeting. Please note that we are scheduled to gather on
Wednesday, 8/22, 1 - 4 PM, RM 0112, and I respectfully ask that you
come prepared for serious discernment and discussion. We will have
Rob Richie from Fair Vote, The Center for Voting and Democracy present
on Instant Runoff Voting and Proportional Represenation. I know that
we agreed at our last meeting on IRV and Approval Voting but the
communication did not happen for AV presentation and Rob Ritchie is
knowledgeable on proportional representation. We will have the AV
presentation in September along with any other voting methods we
decide upon. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

John M. Kefalas
State Representative, House District 52
State Capitol, 200 East Colfax, Denver, CO 80203
604 Sycamore Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521
303-866-4569 (o), 970-221-1135 (h), 720-254-7598 (c)

voterchoicetaskforceagenda8-22-07.doc
Voters Choice Task Force Minutes 7-25-07.doc