CMW 2007

1 view

Ellen Francisco

Mar 11, 2007, 6:08:19 PM3/11/07
to CMW-Announce
Dear Friends,

Brochures have been mailed for Chamber Music Weekend 2007 (June
20-23). If you don't receive one in the next few days, please e-mail
me and let me know where it should be sent. I'll get one right out to
you.

The website has a few updates to go, but it will be ready soon. Most
of the information is correct, except some of the pricing details. We
hope those will be completed for you in a few days.

I do hope each of you will be able to attend this year, and that
you'll encourage your friends to come along. This is our 10th
anniversary, and we'd love to have everyone back from the previous
years, as well as the new friends we hope will join us.

Sincerely,

Ellen Francisco
CMW director
El...@ChamberMusicWeekend.org