Chamber Music Weekend Registration

Ellen Francisco

Apr 23, 2007, 11:20:34 PM4/23/07
to CMW-Announce
Dear Friends,

I am really looking forward to CMW this year! Already we have over 40
registered, with quite a spread of abilities, and many new faces. Our
staff is in place, and the clinicians are excellent. Many of the
details are already planned, and all we are missing is you! If you
have already registered, thank-you! I hope you are as excited as I
am!

If you haven't yet registered, please consider doing so soon. The
"early-bird" discount runs out on May 9, and that's just around the
corner.

As always, if you have any questions, I invite you to call or e-mail
me, or any of the contacts listed on our website
(www.chambermusicweekend.org). I'm happy to help however I can.

I'll see you in June!

Ellen Francisco
CMW director