What on-line courses or good books for CLIPS exist? Recommendation?

Wade Schuette

Jan 13, 2022, 1:15:38 PM1/13/22
to CLIPSESG
Can anyone recommend a favorite book or on-line course in CLIPS?

My search on Coursera, Udemy, and Youtube only found one:

Udemy has a brand new entry https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-clips-programming-from-zero-to-hero/ but so far it only has one rating.  I'd like to survey the field before diving in.

I'm working my way through an older book I had on my shelf from many years ago,  "Expert Systems - Principles and programming" (4th ed) by Joseph C. Giarratano and Gary D. Riley -- authoritative but 16 years old.

What do you know of that's newer and possibly with chapters or video lectures on CLIPSpy ?  Or would they all also be internal to books on Expert Systems or Knowledge Engineering?

How did YOU learn CLIPS?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

Wade

CLIPS Support

Jan 13, 2022, 4:44:56 PM1/13/22
to CLIPSESG
I'm not aware of anything currently available that's newer or related to CLIPSpy other than some of the short tutorials you can find with a web search. I've written a new CLIPS tutorial and plan to have that published this year (hopefully by spring) in ebook and textbook forms.