Re: Digest for clipsesg@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Danilo J Bonsignore

Jan 22, 2022, 3:34:15 PM1/22/22
to clip...@googlegroups.com, GaryD...@gmail.com
Wow, but useless (...), until you add the standard embedded windows windows environment like in wxClips. It s no longer the grammar but the wrapping where value lies. Like my battery of DDE based launcher glue apps and SI deductive support, only recently stolen in full off me. If only you could recover the original win 95 full compilation sources for wxClips... Happy modus ponens!

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 10:15 AM <clip...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
CLIPS Support <garyd...@gmail.com>: Jan 21 09:46AM -0800

The only BNF available is from Appendix G, CLIPS BNF, of the Basic
Programming Guide. That covers all of the constructs and function calls
that are not special forms. For special forms (functions that have
non-standard syntax such as the fact query functions), the BNF is specified
in the section describing that function.