Last version of clips in Buntu 22.04

Marco Baturan

Jun 2, 2023, 11:55:27 AM6/2/23
to CLIPSESG
Greetings,

I have a question. I'm instaliing CLIPS in Ubuntu 22.04 Mate and the software version is 6.30. So, I see in SourceForge the windows version is 6.41 but I don't see any version for Linux. It's possible compile in Linux a .DEB/.RMP package?

Many thanks in adavance.
Have a nice day,
Marco Baturan

CLIPS Support

Jun 2, 2023, 12:07:43 PM6/2/23
to CLIPSESG
There's no .DEB/.RMP package. Just download the source code and issue a make command in the source directory. The makefile has been tested with Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Debian 11.3, Fedora 36, Mint 20.3, and CentOS 9. These details are in section 2 of the Advanced Programming Guide.