Problem with [done] button

C K Wu

Dec 4, 2010, 8:04:39 PM12/4/10
to CK-ERP...@googlegroups.com, CK-E...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks,

With the new 'Education' cluster, you would probably had experience of
the system clashing after clicking the [done] button. I had located
where the problem is. However, this is a generic problem and I need to
do a code audit on all the 'Education' modules to find all that may have
been affected. I'll post a patch at http://ck-erp.org when all affected
codes have been located. At the same time, this problem does not affect
system processing nor integrity of processed data, so as a workaround,
just click the browser's 'back' arrow to return to the previous page.

The number of 'Post-0.30.1' patch is growing. To avoid complicated
installation for new comers, I'll probably do one round of functional
testing and debugging of the existing codebase. Then I'll issue a
bugfix release perhaps at the beginning of next year.

Best Regards,
CK