瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

C K Wu

未讀,
2014年7月11日 清晨7:26:512014/7/11
收件者:henrymu...@users.sf.net、CK-E...@googlegroups.com
Hi, henrymuuthiakim,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

I presume you would have gone through the necessary step 6A as listed in the Installation Manual, and your Care2X and CK-ERP are version compatible.  Beyond that, a blank page normally means a php/webserver error.  Have a look at your webserver error log (in recent ubuntu distributions, it is located at /var/log/apach2/error.log).  There should have some indication as to what went wrong.

You may also like to review the various pages at http://ck-erp.net  to see if you can pick up some useful info.

Best Regards,
CK

On Friday, July 11, 2014 03:29 PM, henrymu...@users.sf.net wrote:

REPLY at http://sourceforge.net/u/henrymuuthiakim/profile/send_message

Hi wu,
I have been trying to implement ck-erp within care2x but any time i try to run the chart of account installation i end up with a blank page and nothing happens. what might be the problem?

This message was sent to you via the SourceForge web mail form.
Replying to this email will not work, please send a message to henry kimathi at http://sourceforge.net/u/henrymuuthiakim/profile/send_message

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄