Installing on vtiget 5.10

mykl john

Aug 31, 2015, 2:19:27 AM8/31/15
to CK-ERP (English)
I got this error Fatal error: Class 'DateTimeField' not found in /home1/globo/public_html/vtigercrm/modules/ck-api/vtiger/header.php on line 52

C K Wu

Aug 31, 2015, 2:42:38 AM8/31/15
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Mykl,

Please refer to the Installation Manual embedded within the distribution tarball (.../ck-admin/doc/Installation Manual.html).  You'll find that the relevant fully tested  (MiddleWare + CK-ERP + Webserver environment) combo.

For CK-ERP 0.31.1 and vTiger,

The fully tested combo is,
vTigerCRM 5.3.0; Kubuntu 11.10; Apache2.2.20/Mysql 5.1.58/ PHP 5.3.6)

Please ensure that your operating environment is as close to the fully tested environment as possible.

Best Regards,
CK

PS - Because CK-ERP had not been updated for a long time.  If you are running CK-ERP against recent Middleware versions and/or within recent versions of Webserver software, you'll bound to face a lot of incompatible issues.  If you are unable to recreate the required (perhaps outdated) Linux processing environment, you should really try other open source ERP software instead of CK-ERP.