CK-ERP version for production use

Ajit Singh

Oct 9, 2013, 7:59:04 AM10/9/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi CK,

Please suggest which version of CK-ERP we can use for production along with drupal 7.12.

Thanks
Ajit

C K Wu

Oct 9, 2013, 10:31:49 PM10/9/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ajit,

The latest version of CK-ERP 0.31.1 had been tested against Drupal 7.12.

However, there are two things that you may like to take note of,

a) As indicated in the Installation Manual,

"Since the current version is a beta release, so DO NOT, DON'T,
DO NOT AGAIN use this version against any production data or environment."

b) Apparently, Drupal 8 is going to be rebuilt using Symfony 2. If
this is the case, it is likely that the current Drupal <-> CK-ERP
connector will have to be rebuilt completely post Drupal 8 release. So,
upgrade of CK-ERP to running atop Drupal 8 would likely be much delayed,
if not questionable.

Best Regards,
CK

Ajit Singh

Oct 10, 2013, 3:11:01 AM10/10/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Thank your very much CK for your immediate  response and support. Would you please suggest the stable version of CK which is compatible with any version of drupal?

Regards
Ajit

C K Wu

Oct 11, 2013, 4:58:51 AM10/11/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ajit,

CK-ERP 0.31.1 is the current stable version, but as indicated before, CK-ERP, itself  is still in beta.  You do need to think twice before putting CK-ERP in production use.

Best Regards,
CK