CK ERP integration with Core PHP

Ajit Singh

Oct 8, 2013, 8:19:28 AM10/8/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Does CK ERP have any option to use all its modules with core PHP?

I would be very thankful if you  provide me the documentation for the same if you have any.

Thanks
Ajit

C K Wu

Oct 8, 2013, 9:35:37 AM10/8/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ajit,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

I am afraid I am not familiar with the concept of core PHP.

However, if you are referring to whether CK-ERP is being developed
within or dependent upon a generic PHP Framework. The answer is no.

If you are referring to whether CK-ERP can operate in a standalone
fashion without the need of being hosted on top of an underlying
middleware. The answer is no.

I have thought about creating a standalone version of CK-ERP. However,
up to the present moment, I have decided against this idea, for fear of
losing its connection with the underlying middleware, which is part and
parcel of the attractiveness of CK-ERP. The simple analysis is like this,

If you are a school principal, you can choose to implement a (Moodle +
CK-ERP) solution.
If you are a restaurant owner, you can choose to implement a
(MyHandyRestaurant + CK-ERP) solution.
If you are a lawyer, you can choose to implement a (LegalCase + CK-ERP)
solution.
and so on.

There is no need to develop industry specific modules within CK-ERP.
Such modules or features are provided by the underlying open source
middleware which are themselves well supported by developers who are
well versed with the relevant specific industry requirements. CK-ERP,
on the other hand, provides generic backend ERP functions which are
applicable within all these various industry settings.

Best Regards,
CK