[CHBE-Sustainability] Fwd: Youth Climate Action in BC: What's Next? [goBEYOND AGM and Project Development Summit Package]

Alexandre Vigneault

May 3, 2010, 1:48:48 AM5/3/10
to chbe-sustainability
Hello all,

There is an important meeting coming up at UBC regarding the future of the youth climate movement in BC. Please consider attending and becoming a member (free) of the goBEYOND campus climate network.

Cheers,

Alexandre

Friday, May 14, 2010

6:30pm - 9:00pm

Liu Institute for Global Issues at UBC

6476 NW Marine Drive, Vancouver

Project Development Summit:

Saturday, May 15, 2010

9:00am - 5:00pm

Sunday, May 16, 2010

10:00am - 2:00pm

International House at UBC

1783 West Mall, Vancouver

Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday. Also, billets and travel subsidies can be arranged.  If you have any question or requests,please call Sarah at (250) 813-1015, or Ashley at (604) 862-3940.

More AGM Info:

To be eligible to vote at the AGM, your student group must complete a membership application form.  This can also be done the day of the meeting.  Benefits to membership include :

  • Support on implementation of goBEYOND programming
  • The opportunity to shape climate action initiatives in BC
  • Access to a large network of like-minded youth, working towards similar goals on their campuses and in their communities
  • Various youth training opportunities
See AGM package attached for agenda and summary of bylaws.  Full bylaws also attached

More PDS Info:

Join us to evaluate the second year of the goBEYOND Project, and learn from our challenges and successes!  How can we build on our program pillars in Education, Challenges, Planning and Training? What new directions are necessary to achieve our goals to educate, inspire, engage and support our peers in taking climate action on their campuses?   And how can we work together to build on our vision for integrating climate action at all colleges and universities?!  All these questions and more will be answered by YOU through a participatory and interactive process at our third annual goBEYOND Project Development Summit.

Please RSVP to Sarah or Ashley as soon as possible so we have an idea of how much food to get :)  Also, don't forget that we can assist with travel subsidies and billets, please don't hesitate to ask!

We look forward to seeing you!

Sarah and the goBEYOND Team

--
(250) 813-1015

goBEYOND Project Manager
www.go-beyond.ca

Join our email list by sending a request to in...@campusclimatenetwork.org
Follow us on Twitter "gobeyondproject"
Find us on Facebook "goBEYOND"

--
The newsletter team include Caroline Cloutier and Ana Stefanova for the news service, Saul for the event list and Alexandre Vigneault who put everything together.

Vous avez reçu ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Groupe "CHBE Sustainability Club" de Google Groupes.
Pour transmettre des messages à ce groupe, envoyez un e-mail à
l'adresse CHBE-Sust...@googlegroups.com
Pour résilier votre abonnement à ce groupe, envoyez un e-mail à
l'adresse CHBE-Sustainabi...@googlegroups.com
Pour afficher d'autres options, visitez ce groupe à l'adresse http://groups.google.com/group/CHBE-Sustainability?hl=en
AGM 2010 Information Package.pdf
goBeyond Bylaws - revised after incorporation v0.9a.doc