PRE conference in Dublin: Survey

Eduard Kontar

Jan 27, 2022, 7:22:37 AMJan 27
to CESRA_C...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

There is a message from Eoin Carley that might be of interest to you:

The Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies are hosting the Planetary, Solar and Heliospheric Radio Emissions (PRE) conference in Dublin this year and the LOC would like to circulate a survey to the solar radio community. The survey is trying to gauge the number of people who plan on attending in-person.

----

Hello all,

Happy new year and hope 2022 is a healthy one for you and your families.
At the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies we are planning to host the Planetary, Solar and Heliospheric Radio Emissions (PRE) conference in Dublin from September 26th-28th 2022 (pre2022.dias.ie). Please hold these dates. We will circulate more information on the venue, conference website, and key abstract submission timescales in due course.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we would ask people to complete a short survey (1-2 minutes max!) which will help us with our planning in terms of likely in-person vs. virtual attendance. The survey is here: https://forms.gle/Am6XcWCwDgQgPS8y7If you would like to be kept informed of future information about this conference, you can subscribe to the mailing list by following this link https://lists.cp.dias.ie/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pre. Please feel free to forward this message on to your colleagues who might be interested. If you have any queries, please send an email to Very best wishes,
Caitriona Jackman for the PRE9 LOC