Proposals (not more than 2 pages) are expected to include
the following information:
1) The composition of the local organizers' team
and existing experience in meeting organization;
2) Information about the meeting location,
meeting dates and their flexibility,
the meeting venue and its accessibility.
Why do you think the meeting location is attractive to CESRA
3) Available infrastructure for the meeting (i.e., main room
possible availability of side rooms for Board meetings,
space for poster sessions, etc.);
4) A rough estimate of budgetary balance
(overall meeting cost vs. registration fee + possible
5) CESRA meetings normally attract 70-110 participants in total.
An idea of available lodging (hotels, B&Bs, student
at close, or relatively close, proximity to the meeting location
and an estimate of prices;
6) Your ideas / suggestions / preliminary assessment for getting
support for the meeting and for providing financial support to
young postdocs, and colleagues from underprivileged countries;
7) A rough idea of a tentative social programme;
8) Any ideas or facilities for outreach or media activities
aiming at increasing the visibility of the meeting at national and
international levels, and any plans for involving other national
groups or individuals with expertise in solar radio physics;
9) Anything else, beyond the above, that you deem interesting
or notable for the meeting to be organized by your team.
10) While we anticipate a face-to-face CESRA workshop,
please state whether proposers will be able/interested
to organize a fully online workshop or a hybrid (partially online)
in case a fully face-to-face experience will not be possible.
On Behalf of the CESRA Board