Printing more ENJAN brochures HELP!

Andrea Pastorella

Aug 22, 2023, 11:55:02 AM8/22/23
to ENJAN Poughkeepsie, kingston enjan
Dear All,
The time has come, the need to print more ENJAN brochures is now. Unfortunately ENJAN has run out of funds now and
We are asking if anyone would like to donate money towards the printing?
We will order 250 copies and fold them ourselves, the cost for that is $72.50. If you are willing to donate for this cause please email Rachel Gans
We need the brochures this weekend for the African/American festival where we will be tabeling so please act soon, if you will.
Thank you for supporting ENJAN.
Andrea/ member and organizer/Kingston

--
Dance is the art of humanity. It speaks with the human body, the human heart, and the human mind and imagination, all of which define the human condition.

Murray Louis