Open Rank Faculty Position: University of Minnesota

Faith Miller

Sep 27, 2021, 2:46:11 PM9/27/21
to Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs
Good afternoon colleagues,

We are excited to announce an opening for a tenure-track or tenured faculty member (open rank) to join us within the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities School Psychology Program. A brief description is provided below, with an extended description attached. You can locate the full posting here (Job Opening ID: 343522). To learn more about our program, please click here. Please share this announcement widely with potentially interested individuals, including interns and post-docs. Prospective applicants are welcome to contact me with any questions at fgmi...@umn.edu. As a Minnesota transplant, I can tell you that the Twin Cities are an incredible place to live and you would be joining an outstanding team of highly-collaborative individuals who are deeply committed to advancing equity. The University, located within the culturally diverse cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, offers convenient access to everything our beautiful cities have to offer, all while being surrounded by lush landscapes and tranquil lakes that provide the opportunity to connect with nature. It is a wonderful place to live and work!

Position Overview: The Department of Educational Psychology in the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Minnesota seeks an individual to contribute to research, teaching, and service within the School Psychology Program. The position, beginning August 29, 2022, is a full-time and open rank (tenure-track or tenured) in a highly regarded college of a major urban research university. We seek an individual with expertise in school-based data-based decision making and/or intervening within integrated service delivery models. Specific areas of emphasis are open, but we would particularly welcome a scholar with an emphasis on academic development in K12 settings or whose research addresses learners from minoritized populations. This position will remain open until filled, but the search committee will begin its review of applicants on October 22, 2021.

Best,
Faith Miller
Search Committee Chair
Faculty Position-Data-based Decision Making in School Psychology_343522.pdf

Faith Miller

Oct 15, 2021, 4:47:44 PM10/15/21
to Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs
Dear colleagues,

This is just a reminder that we have an opening for an open-rank position at the University of Minnesota, and initial review of applications begins on 10/22. Please share this announcement with those who might be interested in applying.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like any additional information.

Best,
Faith Miller
Search Committee Chair