Clinic Director Position

Amy McDiarmid

Jan 17, 2023, 12:38:56 PM1/17/23
to Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs

Hello everyone!

 It is my pleasure to announce a Clinical Assistant Professor & Educational Services Clinic Director position at the University of Denver! We are excited to review applications from those who have clinical experiences and have a passion to channel those experiences to training students and serving our local community through psychological assessments with our EdS and PhD School Psychology students. This position offers flexibility (e.g. scheduling and opportunities for research).

 You can find more information regarding the position as well as how to apply via the following link: https://jobs.du.edu/en-us/job/495854/clinical-assistant-professor-and-educational-services-clinic-director

 We hope that you will consider applying and sharing this opportunity with anyone who may be interested in applying by 4:00pm MST on January 31, 2023.